New places, new faces
We are here in California, after a wonderful, gloriously sweltering 2 weeks in Texas visiting family and introducing Zeke to everyone. We so enjoyed being with our extended family, although 2 weeks doesn't really amount to much with 2 kiddos. We were exhausted just driving between Denton and Round Rock and so we wish we could've seen everyone, it just is har
der nowadays. We had 10 days to look for a house once we arrived in Monterey. Sounds like a short time, but really, I was so so so ready to NOT live out of suitcases. Sadie had worn the same 2 sets of jammies for about 2 months by the time I found her box of clothes last Thursday! So now we are moved into our 4 bedroom Seaside rental house. It's so cool. Literally. We go for a walk after dinner every night (before Brian starts his homework! Whew!) and the temperature is just right for a light sweater and slippers. Brian's loving it. We haven't spent much time on the beach yet. It's quite a feat to get everyone and everything down to the ocea
n, but oh, we are so very blessed to be able to live in such gorgeous places! I love it here already.
These were some funny pictures of our first week or so here. Sadie loves babies and I thought this one of her "feeding" her own baby (like momma does) was so cute. Boy, I better remember that she's watching every little thi
ng I do! I feel more in love with her than ever, after the hard month that was the recovery period after Zeke was born. He gets cuter every day. He's just started this laughing thing that just makes me ooze crazy kisses. Kisses don't make him laugh. In fact, he doesn't seem to like kisses at all. Just like a boy!

4 Comments:
I didn't expect to see an update...but voila! I love Zeke's smiling face; he has changed a lot in a month. The picture of Sadie makes me wonder if that is "old baby" or "new baby." ??? ;)
they are both growing up so fast!! i'm glad you made it to CA safe and that you like your house! Ellie and I will be in Round Rock next week...so sad to miss you! Oh well, next time! :-) I hope your birthday was great...I know this was probably a tough one. Love you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeke is so cute, and Sadie looks great! I'm a little jealous you get to live in such a fun place... but very glad you're all doing well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home