Sunday, November 11, 2007

Getting colder here...








Wow, it's been a long time since we have written on this page; we've probably lost all of our loyal readers, but I thought I'd put some pictures on here anyway. It's now already November. It seems like we just got back from our long summer trip home to Texas where we spent time in Denton and Round Rock and Pennsylvania and Missouri. We've actually been back since the beginning of October. We've been busy getting back to normal, enjoying having Brian home, having fun with our buddies. Some of these pics are of our Oirase Gorge trip-all the daddies! And it's amazing to see how much our little one has changed since last year we took a picture of her, sitting on the same log! We've been watching Sadie slowly turn into an almost 2 year old, which is going to be very interesting...she has such a sensitive spirit; it's going to be hard for me to teach her as she gets more and more independent. She's loving the word "no" in recent days, and throwing her toys, and playing chase. She says "chase you" when she really means, "chase me" and "hold you" when she means "hold me", which is getting harder to do the heavier she gets and the bigger I get. For anyone who is still unaware, we'll be having a baby at the beginning of May. We are so excited! Even though it means another Japanese birth and another strange and challenging move since we'll likely be transferring to Monterey, CA in June sometime. Well, blessings to everyone as we get closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know this season can be very difficult for those who've lost loved ones in the past year and also for those who are dealing with serious illnesses in the family.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It makes me happy to know that Tiff and Brett have such great friends over there. I feel like I know you! Thanks for being an answer to prayer :)

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger hyatt4 said...

That was fun seeing those pictures, Ellie:) Thanks for updating your blog:) - Nicole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home