Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tanesachi Seaside

We went to Hachinohe last weekend. Isn't this a beautiful place? Those of you Hawaii buddies that read this blog will recall similar vistas and know what a great joy it is to me to find the ocean in all God's creative beauty here too. Oh, I love it here. We found a really neat trail that you can walk all the way up the coast and it's just gorgeous. There were lots of people here too, playing with their dogs, playing frisbee, eating icecream at this little shop, taking pictures with these enormous cameras. It was a great day. Here we see Queen Sadie; we sent this picture to family with the assurance that dad is behind here, since she looks so all alone up there. She's such a little explorer. She loves to be outside, especially if she can get a nap on the ride home.
I love this smile that my girl gives when daddy is holding her. He carried her all day long since we didn't bring the stroller. We are so glad he's home to enjoy these precious months.
Our friend Kassi Utecht cam with us Saturday. She is a sweetie, puts up with the crying Sadie in the car and every day after school when she comes to our house. We like some of the same music, and she's helping me paint the back bedroom. I'm impressed with how comfortable and competant she is with Sadie.
I just thought I'd stick this one in from the Sunday night Navy game. Brian's two friends Brett and Christopher came to watch even though the game didn't even start until 10 pm. I personally lasted about 20 minutes, but they stayed. Go Navy!

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM , Blogger micki said...

I love the blog - keep the picture of what is happening with the man- like the one on the couch too - and I loved seeing the rustic star - seeing lots of them down here in redneck town! (maybe I'll buy one :) great way for everyone to see what your up to - and if I am correct didn't NAVY win. Great pictures of your Sadie but who's haircut's were those sitting on the left side of the couch? hmmm
You just keep clicking away and letting me see how everyone is doing at I loved seeing the Blauwkamps - please say hi for me!

 
At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie!
It's so great to hear from you and get to keep up with you through your blog! Your sweet Sadie is absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you are doing well. Wish you were closer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home