
Our baby Sadie-girl was born 3 1/2 months ago. I'll post more pictures of her later. She's much bigger now. Life has changed a whole lot for Brian and me. She's so much fun. At first it was all about cuddling and holding and staring at her. Now we're starting to learn what makes her laugh (ticktock baby clock is a favorite game) and grin (pretty much any face smiling at her) and what makes her mad (being cold, laying on her
tummy). She's funny and she really is a good baby, at least from what little I know about babies. I spent about 2 weeks trying to establish a schedule. Yes, I live by the school bell in my mind. After the pain of those 2 weeks, I am learning to give up on forcing the timetable I prefer (leave the house about 11 to run errands) for the greater good-a nice nap at about that time. Which actually works out perfectly, since I don't HAVE to run errands every day and when I do, I can just run them a little later!
This month, Sadie and I are spending a few weeks with Brian down here in Okinawa. He's temporarily down here working. It has been fun to be with him and get to go to the beach and the pool, especially since Misawa's still pretty chilly!
This month, Sadie and I are spending a few weeks with Brian down here in Okinawa. He's temporarily down here working. It has been fun to be with him and get to go to the beach and the pool, especially since Misawa's still pretty chilly!


1 Comments:
After our phone conversation today...I couldn't help but search for your blog! :) Fun! That picture of Sadie sticking out her tongue is even funnier than I envisioned! Awww, I miss ya'll!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home