Together at last!

I am updating the blog today with some old pictures. I will try to catch up over the next week now that Brian is home for GOOD (at least for awhile). We've had a wonderful summer. God is so good to take care of us. We missed each other and Sadie's so big now, but it feels great to be back together. This picture of me and Sadie is precious. She loves to read her book (thanks to Grandmother and Granddaddy for the Bible Stories) after her nap. The weather in Misawa is looking more and more like fall. Today is rainy and cold and grocery shopping was a little bit ucky. Makes me a little nervous about the coming winter. We'll just learn to be homebodies!

1 Comments:
Love that jean jacket on her and those chubby, kissable cheeks:) Can't wait to meet Sadie one day and to see you guys again. I have been walking around the park in the afternoons and sure wish you were there to be my running partner and get me motivated!! Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home