Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Zeke's #1 Haircut




I'll do more on Zeke's birthday week last week later. But these are the best pictures! We took him to get a haircut on Friday because of the first 2 pictures. In the first, I just wanted to show how very long his hair had gotten. So cute, most of the time. But then there are days when it just doesn't lay down and sticks straight up and out at the first sign of static electricity! In the second, he had rubbed dirt from the backyard onto his head, after Sadie had poured a shovelfull down his shirt. Anyway, I'm trying to justify cutting my son's beautiful, fine, blond baby hair. I'll miss it. I cried. But what a darling little boy he is!

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Ellie! I am so glad to see that you have a blog! It will be fun to check in on you and your sweet family. Your mom looks great--totally ageless and is that Luke with your grandpa?? Wow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home