September visiting
Brian's sister Staci and her husband came to Monterey at the beginning of the month. She and Sadie share many similarities, both in their beautiful blond hair and their fun-loving personalities. Staci and Tim just loved our babies like crazy, and I'm so excited to be closer to them these days.
I got to go to South Carolina to see my sister Lauren at the end of the month. It was the first time I'd seen her little Lincoln, and the first time she'd seen Zeke. The cousins played together and she taught me how to make baby food. We even got to go out for Mexican food like we used to do when we were in college, and we shopped for a dress for her to wear to the Michael Buble concert. I had such a great time seeing her new house and just being with my sis.
Brian's mom and dad came to see us last weekend. Sadie had a great time with her Mimi and Pops at the park and the aquarium and the pool. What a blessing it has been to spend time with family this month.
And Zeke is getting so big! I had to include a picture of Sadie enjoying being a big sister. She is so great with her brother, as evidenced by this sweet picture. Zeke's been loving his jumper, both the one in his room and the one that hangs from the door. This morning I heard an unusual silence and went to check, and saw Sadie reading to him while he jumped! So sweet. I like these pictures because they also show Zeke's cute room. 


2 Comments:
Brian, what a beautiful family. Nice to know you are a little closer these days. Can't believe our sons are about the same age! Hope things are going well for ya'll. -Kevin Miller
Oh, so sweet! Ya'll have been busy. I WILL make that phone call happen soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home